The CemBR Intelligence platforms address several aspects of the cement and cement related global sectors providing data, insights, and intelligence to cement related professionals of unparalleled depth, accuracy, and relevance.
The most comprehensive cement related database and intelligence platform in the world.
Currently the CGC™ addresses the 90 most important cement markets globally, covering more than 95% of cement consumption. However, our aim is to cover every country in the world in the next two to three years. The CGC™ is delivered via a new web-based platform offering a high level of interactivity and data visualisation.
The CGC™ explained
Visit the CGC™ dedicated portal to test drive the platform and purchase a subscription.
The CemBR Forecasts is a once per year report published in Q4 of each year. The report provides extensive data, insights and projections needed by cement professionals to prepare their budgets or plan investment projects.
Visit the Knowledge Hub – Webinars to hear one of our senior advisors explain the CemBR Forecasts report further.
The CemBR Forecasts report covers six regions with their largest markets. It draws data and insights from the 90 largest cement markets in the world representing over 95% of global cement consumption. The report is divided into three sections: the global outlook, the regional trends, and the country-by-country analysis. The country-by-country analysis examines the sixty largest cement markets in the world.
Global & regional
Several aggregated cement related indicators globally and regionally currently, and for the next five years:
- GDP, Average GDP per capita and Population
- Cement capacity
- Cement production and average utilisation rates
- Cement consumption and average consumption per capita
- Cement trading
- No. of plants – average size
- Construction: total construction output and as % of global GDP
Heat maps showing several cement related indicators.
Forward looking data and narrative and five-year projections on the 60 largest cement markets in the world including:
- Five-year forecast and narrative on macroeconomic indicators
- Construction activity insights – forward looking
- Current cement assets data (No of plants, cement capacity, cement utilisation rate)
- Five-year forecasts on new capacity additions
- Narrative and insights on new supply, M&A activity, and other insights
- Five-year forecasts on cement consumption
- Five-year forecasts on supply – demand balance, excess/deficit capacity, and capacity utilisation rates
- Detailed data on trading and its impact on supply-demand balance. Insights of impact of trading going forward.
Purchase CemBR Forecasts to 2026 PDF – Published Nov. 2022 report
Our global benchmarking simulation tool and intelligence platform for integrated cement plants.
The most comprehensive cement related carbon database and intelligence platform in the world.
The most comprehensive seaborne trading database and intelligence platform (inc. full data on terminals).
For more information